Visas and Insurance

To be granted entry into Cuba, you will need to make sure you have the correct visa and travel insurance. Find out more about the requirements below.

Do I need a visa to visit Cuba?

Yes, you will need to get a tourist card to be able to visit Cuba. The standard tourist card is valid for 30 days for most visitors. Canadian visitors will have an extended 90 day tourist card. If you want to stay for another month you need to extend your visa at immigration in Havana or other city in Cuba for an extra charge.

How long does it take to get a Cuba tourist card?

Its very easy and fast to obtain the tourist card either via online website, or directly with Cuban embassy. Feel free to contact us if you need any help. We recommend VisaCuba for your tourist card.

Do I need a student visa for Vamos Cuba courses?

A Student visa is required only if you will be studying in Cuba more then 30 days. We will inform you when booking your course if you need a student visa for your visit.

Do I need travel insurance to visit Cuba?

Its compulsory for tourist travelling to Cuba to have appropriate travel insurance before they entry Cuba. Vamos Cuba can advise you on this matter if you wish.

Advice for Australians Travelling to Cuba

We've put together this guide for Australians travelling to Cuba. If you have any further questions about how to travel to Cuba from Australia, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons