Cuban Salsa Holiday
Vamos Cuba offers Group Salsa Holidays in Cuba.
The Vamos*Cuba Salsa holidays focuses on complete cultural immersion – learn salsa the Cuban way with the best Cuban dance teachers in Havana.
With classes in the morning you’ll have the afternoon free to explore Havana, and then you’ll have the chance to dance the night away in the hottest Cuban nightclubs with our dance team leading the way.
Cuba is a truly unique destination with a vibrant history and culture. The 50’s America cars and the colonial architecture may leave you with the feeling that time stands still in Cuba, but this isn’t the case, it just moves to its own rhythm.
Get lost in the streets of old Havana and get to know some of the happiest and friendliest people you’ll ever meet. There is music everywhere in Havana, and you’ll soon find yourself itching to get up and dance whenever you hear it.
Whatever your interests, we can offer you the very best of Havana on your Group Salsa holidays
- What’s included
- NEED TO KNOW
Typical Day on your Salsa Holidays in Cuba
After eating a traditional Cuban breakfast at your friendly Casa, you will enjoy a 2 hour intensive Salsa workshop with your teachers. After lunch you will have time to explore Havana. Vamos Cuba team will be able to tell you the best places to visit, where to grab a drink, and how to get around like a local.
In the evening you’ll have the chance to show off your new salsa moves in some of Havana’s hottest nightclubs.
There really is no better way to get to know the unique Cuban culture than through dance. Be prepared to dance all night long – the locals love nothing more than to see everyone dancing and having a good time.
3 Day Trip to Trinidad.
During your Salsa Holiday you’ll get the chance to spend three days in Trinidad, which is located South East of Havana on the Southern coast of the island.
Trinidad is an UNESCO heritage. Also here you will have a chance to practice your new learned salsa skills in local dance venues. Only 15 min drive is an amazing, white sand beach where you can relax during the day.
We take comfort of our customers very seriously. When you stay at a Casa Particular chosen by Vamos*Cuba, you can be assured that it has been hand-picked based on our very selective criteria. We met personally the family who run them. We only work with people who understand and share our values. We support responsible travel and therefore working directly with the locals is the best way how to contribute to Cuban families and local economy We want you to stay in a home which will offer all the comfort and privacy you need and bring a unique touch to your holiday.
Included as standard in all of our Cuban Salsa Holidays packages. This is the best way to get to know the locals and gain a real insight into the Cuban way of life. Your accommodation will be in a central and accessible location, you’ll have a good sized room with a private bathroom or shared between a maximum of two rooms. You’ll have access to a terrace or balcony, and your room will have air conditioning.
Examples of the Casas we use:
Group Salsa Holidays – 11 days package: £690
- 8 nights at Casa Particular in Havana (breakfast included)
- 3 nights at Casa Particular in Trinidad (breakfast included)
- 5x Daily 2-hour workshops led by our team of professor of DCC, in their studios.
- Hours of parties and social dancing with local dancers
- Airport transfers
- City tour in a vintage car and walking Tour around Havana with the group.
- Walking tour in Trinidad and visit of the beautiful beach Ancon
- The Vamos Cuba team on hand throughout your holiday
- Optional social and cultural activities (some with small charge)
What’s not included
- Tourist card (£15-20)
- Meals and drinks (dinner can be arranged with the Casa owner)
- Entrance to salsa clubs, museums etc.
- Single room supplement: £110
- Extra 3 days of accommodation with breakfast: £80
- Extra hour of class: £10
If you are interested in this Salsa Holiday in Cuba please fill in the form below:
We have 3 levels of the Salsa classes
- Beginners - for people who have never danced salsa before or students who just started. You will learn basic steps of casino and fundamentals of dancing solo, and with a partner.
- Intermediate/Improvers - here you start to learn the basic turns needed for Cuban salsa and improve your basic steps and movements. Also you will work on your solo dancing.
- Advanced - advanced students work on more difficult turns, salsa styling and rueda de casino. Your teacher will also go through steps and movements for Son, Cha Cha, Rumba and Cuban Folklore
We can tailored this Salsa holiday exactly to your needs. Fill out our contact form and we will let you know the price:
- Top Salsa Teachers
- English Speaking Host
- Staying in Casas
- Nights out with local dancers
Min: 4 Max: 12
14th to 25th of April 2017
Next dates will be in:
Interested in other dates?
Let us know your preferred dates and we will inform you if we have additional terms
We offer extra 2 days of classes for free and no Single Supplement fee If booked by 10th of October 2016!