Cuba Photography Tour
Cuba is a photographer's paradise. From the lush landscapes to the vibrant city life, there's no shortage of beautiful sights to spark your imagination. Our Cuba photography tour is a popular choice for keen shutterbugs who want to get off the beaten track and find the very best scenes and vistas Cuba has to offer without wasting a moment.
We can also help arrange meetings with Cuban photographers and source private photoshoots with dancers, musicians and more. We've been planning photography trips to Cuba for the past 7 years and we know the island inside out, so you can be assured you aren't missing a single thing!
It isn't all about time spent behind the lens, we will make sure you experience the Cuba that we know and love. You'll get off the beaten path and away from the tourist hoards and get to know the people that make this island so incredible.
Why choose our Cuba photography tour?
- Improve your street, landscape, portrait or movement photography
- Experience amazing Cuban culture
- Enjoy the sunny, hot and seductive place that is Cuba!
- If you wish to learn or practice Photography through the exploration of a fascinating culture, join us on this Photo tour in Cuba.
We can organise this trip exclusively for your private groups, your friends or family. All you need to do is get in touch.
- What’s included
You will visit: Havana, Trinidad, Vinales
The itinerary is flexible and has the ability to adjust to the group needs.
The Photography Tour program will consist of:
Accommodation: Casa Particular Comfort
We take comfort of our customers very seriously. When you stay at a Casa Particular chosen by Vamos*Cuba, you can be assured that it has been hand-picked based on our very selective criteria. We met personally the family who run them. We only work with people who understand and share our values.
We support responsible travel and therefore working directly with the locals is the best way how to contribute to Cuban families and local economy
We want you to stay in a home which will offer all the comfort and privacy you need and bring a unique touch to your holiday.
Vamos Cuba offers 3 types of homestay accommodations:
Included as standard in all of our packages. This is the best way to get to know the locals and gain a real insight into the Cuban way of life.
Your accommodation will be in a central and accessible location, you’ll have a good sized room with a private bathroom.
You’ll have access to a terrace or balcony, and your room will have air conditioning.
For those who want complete privacy; for an extra charge you can get all of the features of a Comfort Casa with the added benefit of a private entrance in the same house as the family, or a completely separate apartment. You’ll have a kitchen, private bathroom, separate living area, TV, fridge and phone.
If you want a luxury but still want an authentic Cuban experience away from the hotels, then the luxury Casa is for you. You’ll have a beautifully designed and spacious room, lounge, terrace and an impressive view of either the Malecon or the City. You’ll also have a TV, phone and safety deposit box.
Hotels in Cuba
In case you wouldn’t feel comfortable staying in Casas Particulares we can make a reservation to any hotels in Cuba. Just let us know your preferences and we will sort it out for you. Price will depend on the season and the specific hotels.
10 night Cuba Photography Tour: £890/person
- 8 days with local photography expert
- 10 nights accommodation with breakfast in private home
- Transport between locations
- Single supplement (if 2 people are sharing a room, you will receive additional 10% discount)
- Airport transfers in Cuba.
- The Vamos Cuba team on hand throughout your holiday
What’s not included
- Tourist card (£15-20)
- Meals and drinks (except breakfast and dinner on first night)
- Departure tax – 25CUC
- Anything explicitly mentioned above
- Extra day in Cuba: £40
- If booked for more then 2 weeks: 8% discount
- 10% discount if 2 people are sharing room
If you want a real insight into Cuba and opportunities to take lots of photographs then I would recommend this holiday to anyone. I was to stay in Casa Particulare, thus being in family homes rather than impersonal hotels, was to be guided by a local professional photographer and when outside Havana was to be driven by him to and in the surroundings of the various areas I wanted to explore.
- Meetings with established artists and photographers
- One on one consultation, image reviews, lessons and in the field practice
- Private portrait sessions with dancers, musicians, and others
- Vamos Cuba Host through out your stay
- Local Insight
Min: 4 Max: 8